Thursday, May 4, 2017

Midsummer Foursomes Draw - Liberton Golf Club 15th May

Ladies, the draw for the Midsummer Foursomes to be held at Liberton Golf Club on 15th May is now on the left hand side.  This event is well attended with a few spaces left in the afternoon.  If anyone is looking for a late entry please contact me ASAP.

This is also a qualifiying event with approximately 8 couples qualifying for the Scottish Finals to be held at Alyth Golf Club on Monday 11th September.

As normal we will be running a raffle in aid of the juniors.  Any prizes will be greatly received.  Looking forward to seeing you at Liberton on 15th May. 

Please note I will be moving house this weekend and the week ahead.   If anyone needs to speak with me best to contact me on my mobile 0790 319 1009.

No comments:

Post a Comment